Halloween

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The New Kid

I had a kiddo who just started school after an extended summer break today. Glad to know that school is so important. Rrrr. His birthday was a couple days ago apparently and I hastily agreed to allow for birthday treats this afternoon. They arrived in the form of naked cupcakes with a huge bowl of runny icing, a can of whipped cream, and a handful of plastic knives. No one wanted to take the cupcakes my two frosters were trying to hand off dripping icing everywhere and the birthday boy was manning the whipped cream repeatedly asking if he could squirt some right into his mouth. Somehow I managed to hold it together and get them out the door. I was also proud to have kept my grin in check when birthday boy came to me to say the frosting bowl had spilled in the paper bag he was carrying everything home in. Oops! Sorry about that, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment