Halloween

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Welcome to my blog! I have an impressive set of 26 nine- and ten-year-olds in the fourth week of this the 2009-2010 school year. I hope you will enjoy them vicariously through me as much as I enjoy them daily.

It was crazy hair day today everyone. Situated conveniently close to Halloween, which allowed me to stop at the 24-hour Walgreens on the way to school this morning to pick up an amazingly flattering $7.99 wig. It was a black bob with pink highlights, two nasty, ratted pigtails, and pair of pink and black flowers on top that really sealed the deal. All day the kids were asking if I'd really done that to my normally long brown hair. I kept telling them they'd have to come to school tomorrow to know for sure as they tried to peek underneath and dared each other to give it a tug.

The highlight of the day had to be getting outdone by one of the rug rats on this very special day. This clever one showed up with full on Pippi Longstocking braids complete with different colored dragonflies catching a ride on top. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment